Providing safety, comfort and ease of use for the video door phone
The videophone has two components:
The monitor has a 7 inch, color screen with 480 x 234 pixels and a number of controls that allow you to:
- Adjust screen image,
- Choosing the strength of the chime signal and conversations,
- Taking a new photo or viewing previous photos,
- It lets you see who is calling from the external panel, talk to you and let it in.
Full control over the opening and closing of an automated entrance gate or garage door. In addition, the Somfy video doorphone controls: doors, blinds, lighting or other equipment. In total, it can control up to 5 devices in RTS radio technology. The transmitter has an additional power supply from the CR 2430 battery.
External street panel
- The external panel has an adjustable camera that automatically takes pictures of the callers. Images taken (up to 400) are stored in the internal memory of the monitor. They can be viewed at any time.
- Around the camera there are light diodes that illuminate the face of the caller
- Robustly made resistant to vandal attacks.